HP has introduced a wide range of useful and budget-friendly printers. HP wireless printers make it very convenient to get the prints while sitting anywhere. You just need a strong wireless connection to get the job done. But sometimes you might encounter certain technical difficulties while using the HP wireless printer. There can be a connectivity issue, speed or performance issues with the HP wireless printers or any other technical problem. Sometimes there can be issues with the router which can lead to connectivity issues with your HP printer. For all such problems, HP printer support number is the complete solution to provide you with adequate help.
Given below is a troubleshooting guide which can be followed to fix HP wireless printing issue:
- HP Print and Scan Doctor is the tool provided by HP to help the users with frequent issues related to printer. You can download and install it on your system and then run it to check the root cause of the issue you are facing. Follow the instructions given by the tool to fix the issue with your printer.
- If you think the printing is getting affected because of connectivity or communication issues, you can try the given steps:
- Remove the power cord of the router.
- Then turn the printer off and shut down the system.
- Wait for some time and reconnect the power cord to the router.
- Turn on the printer as well as the system.
- If the signal you are connected to for printing is not working properly, this can create issues while installing the software or wireless communication. This also alerts the printer about any physical interference or network changes.
- From the Control Panel of the printer, print out a Wireless Network Test Report. You can take help from User Guide for this purpose.
- If the signal strength is low or very low, you should place the printer and the router closer to each other until you see Good, Very Good or Excellent for connection.
If you need help to install your HP Wireless Printer, you can follow the given steps:
- Click on the Start button to open the menu and go to the Control Panel.
- From there, click on the option ‘Devices and Printers’.
- Add your HP printer’s name and a list of printers will be shown on the screen.
- Select your printer and then click ‘Next’.
- Install the appropriate driver for your printer and click on ‘Next’.
- After following the instructions, click on the ‘Finish’ button.
This is how you can overcome the issues you have with HP wireless printer. Not everyone has a great technical base, hence it becomes difficult to resolve the issues with your printer on your own. For that matter, you can take help from technical experts available for HP devices. You just have to dial the HP customer service number. This is a smart way to get an answer for all your questions regarding HP printers or other HP devices. Calling at our support number will let you talk to the technical professionals who are expert in fixing issues with HP products and services.